A 12d Model app for displaying the current time and date in a particular timestamp format. The timestamp can be captured in a chain and then used in automation and standardisation of processes for plots, file exports, reports, backups and more.
I will be writing a post shortly explaining exactly how to use this 12d app to add dates to file exports and backup existing files. Stay tuned!
- GUI or command-line interfaces
- Choose from common preset formats
- Use a custom format (using C++ strftime() codes)
- Option to automatically replace invalid characters for filenames (e.g. : / \ ? < > )
- Displays the current time when launched or on demand
Please leave a comment if you find any bugs or have any enhancement requests.