An application for the 12d Model software that allows users to easily fit arcs to existing 3-pt strings, including creating a centre point and closing the arc.
- Fit arcs to existing strings with 3 points (or whole multiples of 3 points, e.g. 6 or 9 points)
- Create an extra string to close the arc, creating a complete cricle.
- Create a point at the centre of the arc
- Select how the height of the centre point is calculated from the source string heights: no height, minimum height, maximum height and average height.
- Use the Cad ControlBar to set the properties of the new strings or matching the source data.
- Selecting and processing many strings at once, including advanced selection modes such as Filter, Polygon and Favourites.
- Choose the destination for the outputs, including replacing, moving and copying, and using prefixes.
FREE to download. No documentation currently available.
Please report any bugs or feedback in the comments.