- Version 1.2
- Download 169
- File Size 115.51 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date August 18, 2018
- Last Updated January 10, 2022
Fit 3pt Arcs (12d App)
Compiled 12d Model app to fit arcs to 3-point strings.
!! UPDATED !!
v1.2 - 2022/01/10
- Compiled for V14C2k or above - will not work on older versions
- Removed expiration
- New features highlighted below in blue
!! NOTE: The new version (v1.2) has been compiled to work with V14C2k or above and may not work on earlier versions. Contact your local 12d distributor for information on how to upgrade to the latest version.
- Fit arcs to existing strings with 3 points
- Better handling of closed strings
- Correct calculation of major/minor arcs
Create an extra string to close the arc, creating a complete cricle.
- Closes string rather than create an extra string
- Does not modify vertex geometry or attributes, so can be used on 12dField data without data loss!
- Create a point at the centre of the arc
- Select how the height of the centre point is calculated from the source string heights: no height, minimum height, maximum height and average height.
Use the Cad ControlBar to set the properties of the new strings or matching the source data.
- Only new strings created are the centre points, which adopt the same colour as the source string. Name is user-definable on the panel.
- Add attribute to string mentioning that the segment radius has been modified (useful for full QA traceability)
- Selecting and processing many strings at once, including advanced selection modes such as Filter, Polygon and Favourites.
- Choose the destination for the outputs, including replacing, moving and copying, and using prefixes.
FREE to download. No documentation currently available.